You will need to update it to the latest version, which is v3.0.51. Check to see if an update is available. If you don't see the update, here is what you need to know and do:
There's currently an issue with the App Store app that prevents you from seeing DivineOffice updates, since we've removed it from the store. So, to update to the new version, you'll need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
To uninstall applications from the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
1. Tap and keep pressed the app icon in your home screen until the red badges appear,
2. Tap once on the red X badge and confirm removal.
To install again, first find it, here is how:
You can find all apps associated with your Apple ID by:
- Opening App Store on your device
- Opening the Updates tab on the bottom right
- Opening the Purchased section at the top
- Opening the "Not on This iPad" tab at the top
You should be able to find the app in that list and install it from there.