Please note that we have a video overview of the user interface on an iPhone for the Divine Office app that may help you find the controls we mention below.
First of all, try refreshing content, this is done by tapping the circular shaped arrow icon in the lower right of the prayer listing. The icon will briefly "spin" and then in a minute your content will be refreshed for the day of prayers you are viewing. If you are still not sure of where the content refresh button is then you will find it 2 minutes and 24 seconds into this video demonstrating the User Interface on an iPhone.
If this doesn't solve all your issues, do this:
- Go to the settings screen within the app and tap on "Clear all Contents" or, if the app doesn't open, go to the Settings App and locate settings for Divine Office where you can do a Factory Reset (this will only reset the Divine Office app contents, not the whole device!).
- Restart your device (shut it down by keeping the stand-by button pressed for a few seconds, swipe to switch off and then turn the device back on pressing the stand-by button again).
If this doesn't solve all your issues, then please try this:
- Remove the app from your device. To uninstall applications from the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch: a) Tap and keep pressed the app icon in your home screen until the red badges appear, b) Tap once on the red X badge and confirm removal.
- Download the app again. PLEASE NOTE: the app is off the market but you can get it back, here is what you need to know and do:
The app is associated with your account, so it can be transferred or reinstalled using the same id and the same store.
You can find all apps associated with your Apple ID:
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap circle with blue man on white background or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap "Not on this [device]."
- Find the Divine Office app, then tap blue cloud with arrow pointing down. The app will download to your device.
Please let us know if this fixes your issue.